In honor of Mother’s Day here are 5 things I love about my Mom!
5. She is and always has been my constant (and sometimes very loud) cheerleader.
4. Growing up she was insistent that I understand the importance of the Golden Rule, “Always treat people the way you want to be treated”. I cannot tell you the number of times I heard those words come out of her mouth! It sunk in though; it’s how I try to live my life every day.
3. After nearly a decade of flying back and forth from my home in Los Angeles to where I grew up in Minnesota, she still cries every time I depart. It’s endearing and cute.
2. She’s festive, always! It’s one of the many things I inherited from her, that and being a total basket case!
1. She’s compassionate and kind and thoughtful and my best friend for life in the way only a mom can be.
Hug your mom; tell her you love her and always keep her close.
Happy Mother’s Day!